The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust invests resources into the schooling and enterprising advancement of youthful South Africans. The Trust is solidly dedicated to supporting the maintainable development of South Africa’s economy, by encouraging the improvement of its young experts and entrepreneurs.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Logistics
- Diploma in Logistics Management o Bachelor of Commerce in Transport Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
- Black South African women who are in financial need and enrolled in their 2nd year, 3rd year, or post-graduate studies at an accredited South African university.
- A track record of academic excellence, evidenced by a minimum 60% average in the students’ most recent year of study.
- Strong leadership capability, demonstrated through active school, university, or community engagement.
- Demonstrable financial need.
- Kindly note, students seeking funding for the 1st year of study will not be considered.
- The Trust encourages students will disabilities to apply
Tel: 011 574 7000
HOW TO APPLY:
Download the application form above and applications received in ENGLISH will be accepted.
HAND DELIVER TO:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow West Business Park Edenvale
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate and all University Results since 1st year of study
- Certified copies of awards received in High School or University for your academic, sport, leadership, or entrepreneurial achievements
- Financial statements / quote – i.e. University / books / accommodation, etc. Recent passport-size photograph
- Stamped and signed reference letter from an Educator (high school teacher or university lecturer) enclosed with the application
- Proof of admission or provisional acceptance letter from your selected University Parent or legal guardian’s signature (page 10)
- Applicant’s signature (page 10)
- The application must be completed in English
- Proof of parent or guardian’s income and proof of residence. Include certified copies (not originals) of payslips or pension advice
28 February 2021.