Liberty offers Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time students from their second year of study. Students who successfully complete their studies will be guaranteed employment.
- Maintain continuous excellent academic performance in all modules in first year of study;
- Maintain an overall average above 60% and average 65% or more for mathematical and actuarial modules;
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various olympiads, etc. is an added advantage; and
- South African citizen by birth or descent.
Conditions of Bursary:
A Liberty bursary covers:
- Meals and a travel allowance (where applicable)
- Networking opportunities
- Vacation work.